Follow Me on Pinterest

Reasons People Should Be A Democrat

This is satire. I have to say that because I went to college, and I know it could very easily be mistaken as serious.

The video above is ostensibly a response to the video below, which is NOT is satire, and if I didn't tell you it would be impossible to know the difference.

My favorite lines are that a government is supposed to take care of it's citizens, and the girl whose grandfather pulled himself up by his own bootstraps, worked his tail off to attain the career of being an attorney, and then a judge, and then taught his granddaughter that there is 0.0000 inches of distance between him an a janitor.

You'll see no disagreement here, that is what their party is about.

Don't get me wrong, being a janitor is hard work because you have to scrub toilets all day long, but that doesn't take any education, anyone can do it.

To be a liberal attorney one goes through a grueling years long education of the law, because like every other profession that thrives on creativity, liberals have to know the rules before knowing how to break them.

That education comes in handy when the time comes for them to go to sleep, I'm assuming they develop the skills to scrub their minds clean in law school, and they're just as dirty as a toilet, if...not.....dirtier....

I kind of see what the girl is trying to say now. Notice how she used janitor as a point of comparison, and not a landscaper, or housekeeper, or burger flipper, or Forever 21 clothes rack jockey.

The only logical conclusion to be drawn from this is that those jobs are indeed better.

Thanks College Democrats, for demonstrating why I'm a conservative.

h/t Moonbattery for the videos.