Follow Me on Pinterest

The Secret To Defeating Leftist Ideology Once And For All?

When being pushed to explain how the commerce clause adequately addresses ObamaCare's individual mandate before a federal appeals panel of judges this is what the spark plug that resides in the acting Soliciter General's brain struggled to come up with.

"If we're going to play that game, I think that game can be played here as well, because after all, the minimum coverage provision only kicks in after people have earned a minimum amount of income," Kaytal said. "So it's a penalty on earning a certain amount of income and self insuring. It's not just on self insuring on its own. So I guess one could say... someone doesn't need to earn that much income. I think both are kind of fanciful and I think get at…"

More at The Washington Examiner

Wow, what a great idea.  I never thought of it that way, but it's so obvious! If you don't want to be on the hook for the governnment goodies all you have to do is strive for mediocrity. Why would Democrats want us to do that?

They say Republicans are for the rich, Democrats are for the poor. If they need more voters, then they have to make more of who they are for.

What a great backdoor solution to destroying leftist ideology once and for all. Their idiotic nonsense could collapse on its own weight because nobody wants to make enough money to actually fund any of it. The best part is they're suggesting it!

Well, I have a better idea. Instead forcing the rest of us to make less money why don't Marxist a-holes who don't want to endure the "penalty" of living in a country where people would rather take care of themselves do us all a favor and "opt out" of America.

The world is a smorgasbord of misery laced poop for them to roll around in, stay the hell out of our living room.