Follow Me on Pinterest

Why Is The Right To Vote An Exception To Abuse and Physics?

If America is still the land of opportunity then I want to be allowed to perform at least one brain surgery before I die. I don't have a medical degree, and I don't ever intend to go to school to learn anything that would be important to know before grabbing a scalpel....but I am tired of people telling me something "isn't exactly brain surgery" while I remain completely in the dark about whether or not it's actually true.

If you're a high school senior the only thing you should need to receive your diploma is a pulse, because nobody deserves to spend a life sentence stuck in burger flipping hell for taking civics and geometry seriously.

In fact, any level of expectation, testing, and certfication, we impose on each other to be qualified to do anything should be abolished in the name of the Constitution's "pursuit of happiness clause."

Why is this worth mentioning? Well, because Newt Gingrich ripped off his face to reveal the pointed white sheet underneath it when he expressed what is being interpreted as a return of the poll test that was outlawed by the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

I know the key difference between everything listed above, and voting, is that voting is a right that is protected by law. It should be protected. It's important that tampering with such institutions remain limited to making sure people registered to vote and live in parking lots and abandoned buildings, people who live in convalescent homes and aren't in their right mind, and the dead all vote Democrat.

We have tests for everything, but voting for people, who will essentially be trusted to rule over our lives without letting their power turn them into Darth Vader, is something that should be unconditionally granted to people who would beg for hints if you asked them to spell USA.

Liberals think those people should not have to prove to us they are intelligent enough to understand what wielding that kind of power means.

Rights that do not flow from duty well performed are not worth having.
-Mohandas Gandhi

What a bunch of crap...unless he can show me his long form birth certificate who gives a rip what this guy has to say...right?...

"Whenever the people are well informed, they can be trusted with their own government; that whenever things get so far wrong as to attract their notice, they may be relied on to set them to rights."
-Thomas Jefferson

Great, another guy who wasn't an American citizen when he was born.

With the second amendment being the sole exception, liberals are the only ones who act like rights are allowed to be abused, because they're the beneficiaries of the abuse. Liberals can hide behind race all they want, but stupidity isn't one, and I'm going to go out on a limb and say Newt Gingrich would agree.

I could go on and on, or we can take a trip down memory lane and see why liberals don't want even basic political intelligence to be a factor in whether people should be allowed to have a voice in a Democracy.

These Obama supporters, and President Obama himself have proven that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...is not the case here.

Idiots who vote don't elect competent geniuses. Liberals don't care about the second part of that equation, and count on the first part.