Follow Me on Pinterest

Ron Paul Is Like Political Cyanide

Sorry Ron Paul supporters, I know you howl like a dog whistle factory in a tornado when he gets criticized, but this is exactly why Trump said he'll never win...

Ron Paul says he would not have authorized the mission that led to the death of Osama bin Laden, and that President Barack Obama should have worked with the Pakistani government instead of authorizing a raid.

"I think things could have been done somewhat differently," Paul said this week. "I would suggest the way they got Khalid [Sheikh] Mohammed. We went and cooperated with Pakistan. They arrested him, actually, and turned him over to us, and he's been in prison. Why can't we work with the government?"

Read the rest at Poltico

Even if he's right, for the sake of argument, these are statements that make a person patently unelectable. Focus groups have found that this ranks right up there with child molestation, the difference being at least those Chesters know they shouldn't run.

For 10 years this psycho hid from us, and Pakistan could've made the search only 10 days if they wanted. Yet Ron Paul thinks we should've ripped the steering wheel out of the column, handed it to them and said "here, you drive."

I usually bite my tongue with this guy for the sake of his supporters that may patronize this blog, and for the sake of his son, who I like.....so far....but this is just too much, even for the guy who thinks even the Civil War was unnecessary.

He shouldn't be president, period. He should follow in his twin brothers footsteps....

....and be the cartoon he really is.