Follow Me on Pinterest

Al Gore Bakes Snowflakes

From Al Gore's blog on the continuing canard that global warming creates snow.

...the scientific community has been addressing this particular question for some time now and they say that increased heavy snowfalls are completely consistent with what they have been predicting as a consequence of man-made global warming:

See the entire post here

Global warming isn't real...

Oh ok, that settles that.

It's important to note that while he continues to hide behind the skirts of scientists the link he supplies in the quote points to an opinion column by Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune. I would say I personally would have preferred that Gore cite a tweet from Leonardo diCaprio, but Page is a black man and I don't want to be called racist...

When is the left going to figure out nobody believes this "scientific" crap that employs "2 + 2 = bananas" logic. This lunacy has become Gore's life work and he doesn't even have the guts to debate the issue publicly.

Instead we get blog posts that use opinion columns like they're exhibits in a court case and serve little more than to create a cess pool of rhetoric that makes real incest look clean by comparison.

Ovens bake brownies, not ice cubes. Either the earth is getting warmer or it isn't. If it's getting warmer then it's warmer in all seasons, including winter. Meaning it's impossible to have colder and more severe blizzards.

Period.

Corporate environmentalists

We're made to believe the science of all of this is just too complicated so we should blindly defer to the "experts," who have made careers out of what has now become REALLY big business.

If you're a believer in this crap ask yourself this: how much incentive do you think people like Gore have to level with you now that billions, and potentially trillions, of dollars of climate "business" are at stake?

How reliable is the "science" when they're drawing off of "climate data" over a century ago, when the light bulb had to be invented before it could be made illegal, and people still relieved themselves in outhouses sans plumbing?

How are fans of Al Gore not embarrassed with themselves?

***UPDATE***

Thanks to the Drudge Report for reminding us of the consensus Gore's fellow Democrats have on this highly techincal "science."

Again, liberals, how are you not embarrassed by this?