Follow Me on Pinterest

Is Minnesota A Midwest San Francisco Or What?

From ABC's The Note

While former Sen. Norm Coleman has said publicly that he may return to public service, today he ruled out challenging Democratic Sen. Amy Klobuchar in 2012.

“I’m not going to run against Amy Klobuchar,” Coleman, R-Minn., said on ABC’s “Top Line” today. “I’ve said in other forums that I haven’t ruled out public service -- my heart’s in public service. At some point, but not in 2012. I love what I do now, and that is developing center-right policy.”

Typing "Minnesota" is giving me brain freeze right now.

While I'm never one to discourage challenging any Democrat, I have to say I can't blame Norm on this one. This is Minnesota...it's so cold up there that people get brain freeze just by saying "Minnesota."

When you have brain freeze you don't think straight. That's why they were the ONLY state that went for Mondale over Reagan in 1984.

Or it was brain freeze.

They put Jesse Ventura in charge in 1998. I was too young to vote back then so I don't remember much about that election. From what I do remember they either voted for him on a dare, or they were hoping the pro-wrestler could provide non-lethal way's to get rid of grizzly bears.

The last time they were asked to pick a senator they were asked to choose between...

And they went with Baby Huey on the left.

So I don't blame Norm if he wants to pass on asking the people of a state, that appears to be overrun by liberals who are so dumb they would lose in Jeopardy to a lobotomized Biden, for their vote.

Yeah, I know that's also where Michelle Bachmann and Tim Pawlenty hail from. What's the secret to their success? I'm going to go out on a limb on this one....

Heat lamps.