Follow Me on Pinterest

Bill Maher is a Sphincter (to put it nicely)

Watch this video and prepare for some really salty language. This guy really boils my blood and I'm going to unload it here.

Bill Maher is an asshole. I don't mean asshole like he's the guy who is 20 years too old for the nightclub and hitting on girls who could be his daughter, or the old lady at the grocery store causing a line to form as she takes time to write her check on the debit card reader.

I mean this guy is so bad his mouth competes with his anus....I mean this guy's saliva is made of feces.

Vomit is not in his vocabulary of things his mouth does, but diarrhea is.

Given the hand Obama was dealt he gets an A?!? The man was dealt the royal f*#(king flush of politics, and he screwed up so bad its almost as if played it like he was Bill Maher.

The greatest example of how truly stupid this man is came about 7 years ago, when he was criticizing what he thought was the contrived diversity of the 2000 Republican National Convention. Then he cracked a joke about how the last time the Republicans had so many black people join them on stage they were selling them..........

Its when he blows that big dumb nose.

..........That's right, the political party that freed the slaves sold them. At that moment I was CONVINCED that at some point, somehow, Maher's brain fell out of his head.....

As you can imagine the joke was met with huge laughter by the liberal audience, which highlights how the haves and have-nots in America are not divided between rich and poor unless its in terms of intelligence.

He and Meghan McCain must have mental jam sessions where they where they combine the number of dumb things that come out of their heads and see if under any scenario it can equal less than infinity.

Maher had the potential to be among the great political humorists of our time, but he is ruled too much by the hate created by the religiosity of his liberal arrogance, which produces nothing but historically ignorant laughter that masks the sound of Lincoln turning over in his grave.