Follow Me on Pinterest

The Looking Spoon: One Year Later, Thank You

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in The Looking Spoon. This month marks one year since I launched the blog in its present form. (It used to be on Blogger before I decided to host it myself, see the posts from the 2008 archive, I warn you though my current work is a lot better)

I do this because I’m passionate about what is happening in this world, and I like to make people laugh. It really is that simple.

I also got tired of hearing how conservatives have no sense of humor and they don’t know how to be funny. I hope you all have found that The Looking Spoon puts truth to that lie.

In the process of doing this I’ve found that not only does The Looking Spoon shed light on conservative humor, but there are others out there who do just as good, if not better, job at making us laugh at liberals. If you want to see them check out The List.

Every month I continue to be amazed at the growth of traffic the site gets, and I hope the second year will be just as successful as the first. Thank you for taking time out of your busy days to pay attention to what this blog has to say. Your support here and on the social networks truly keeps me motivated to keep trying and going after full-time work and other family and life obligations.

Now that I'm done with the mushy stuff its back to work.