Follow Me on Pinterest

Usually One Would Hide Only What's Important...

Did he or didn't he?

This is probably one of those occasions where "no" indeed means "yes". Of course Biden revealed the location of the secret Vice Presidential bunker, but now officials want to act like he doesn't know what he is talking about...not realizing that only his opinions are screwy...not facts.

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, 'look, here's what happened.'"

hmmm...that doesn't...help...

It has been arguable that until now Biden was only chosen for his "experience" to provide "balance" to the ticket.

I'm starting to wonder if that balance was oratorical as well. Obama can't ruin a speech, and Biden makes George W. Bush sound like Shakespeare with a thesaurus.

Comedians declare Obama is impossible to lampoon (if you read my satire headlines, or anything else on this blog, you'll find thats far from true), but Biden, who is so easy to hit he puts the "b" in "broadside of a barn" is the comedic screen that creates this false paradigm.

That said, its not Biden's fault he has such a big mouth...people can't control their heredity...

In the end I don' t know that its such a deep dark secret anyway. Considering there are many better choices for VP Obama could've made over Biden I personally don't think I need to be explicitly told where the secret bunker is, I think the picture below explains exactly where Biden's hideout is...

Not so secret really...Ken Starr saw to that...