Follow Me on Pinterest

Some Republicans are Getting Blue with Envy

There once was a time when the Republican Party was associated with the color blue, and since 2000 it has been red at the dictation of the news media and quickly adopted into pop culture. That has drawn complaints from some the new party of "no" because everywhere else in the world blue is the color of conservatism and red is attributed to more left-wing parties.

Joseph Farah of World Net Daily wrote a particularly whinny column about this after the last election...and as a result WND has courageously announced it will no longer be using the red state blue state paradigm, period (the punctuation, not the connotation).

What difference does who has what color make in the grand scheme of things, both colors are core to what this country stands for? Color isn't seen in ideas, which is what people are voting for after all.

In the end it doesn't matter what color is what....as an artist so of course I know color carries significance, but it also matters how you use it.

Courtesy of FreakingNews.com

Now that we have red they can't do this to Dick Cheney!

So Republicans didn't ask for Red...just OWN IT already...in fact we can definitely use it to our advantage...think about it...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
This poem is a metaphor for the goverment
Because it doesn't rhyme

Now...lets break it down...

Roses are red

Violets are blue

This pretty much sums up how both our political parties think!

ROSES ARE INDEED RED...

but VIOLETS ARE BLUE?!?

Do we really want to give back the power and responsibility of the color red to the Democrats? Just think about what they would do with it....

We'll get PINKObama (ok we already kind of have that...but it would be official!)

Ummmm...I say let them keep the blue, and 'ol Joey Farah can take his World Net Daily go play in the other sandbox that nobody uses anyway.