Follow Me on Pinterest

The Looking Spoon's You Might Be A Liberal If...

I know its been done before, but I'm don't know if you'll find a better, funnier, more brilliant list from a more modest correspondent! HA!

Hope you like it. If you have any "ways" of your own you want to share then leave a comment below!

If you wanted ObamaCare so you can finally get that elusive sex change from man to Democrat....

If you think Christmas is a true season of giving and should be celebrated on April 15th...

If you want universal health care so you can finally get the surgery needed to remove all the scars you get from vigorously hugging trees...

If Planned Parenthood is the place where mistakes go to die choose...

If you try to make ice cubes in the oven because you believe extreme cold is an effect of global warming...

If you have a list of things you're going to spend your social security check on in 2060 when the monthly pay out is -$924.87...

If the evil terrorist Rush Limbaugh must be destroyed...wait...whats that?...His name is Osama? Really? Osama Limbaugh?...

If you want to attend an Iranian rally for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad so you can hurl your panties at him...

If you own a vial of Nancy Pelosi's tears that she was only able to shed because she missed a botox party...

If you can physically tell the difference between Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow....

If you don't think it's funny to put polar bears in Al Gore's pool because "they have nowhere else to go"....

If you stop objecting to public nativity scenes because they now include Obama in them as a wise man, or preferably baby Jesus...

YOU MIGHT BE A LIBERAL!