In an unexpected twist to the Arizona shootings, a man wounded in the attack was arrested and taken for a psychiatric exam after an outburst at a town hall meeting, during which he took a picture of a tea party leader and yelled “you’re dead,” authorities say.
James Eric Fuller, 63, was detained on misdemeanor disorderly conduct and threat charges Saturday during the event taped for a special edition of ABC’s “This Week,” Pima County sheriff’s spokesman Jason Ogan said
Hopefully nobody will tell this guy shooting pictures isn't the same thing...
Clearly the man is under some kind of duress if he remained a Democrat while suddenly becoming a fan of talk radio and influenced by the rhetoric of Sarah Palin....
“It looks like Palin, Beck, Sharron Angle, and the rest got their first target.”
I know it seems like mixed signals, shouting "you're dead" to conservatives after criticizing them for teaching him the virtues of that kind of rhetoric.
That's why Sherrif Dupnik has taken in him in for psychiatric help. You can't be saying you're a liberal and then tell individuals "you're dead," it doesn't work that way. Revolution doesn't focus on the individual.
This guy is either a DINO, or a closet conservative, obviously. Only a mental exam can help figure that out. They have to make sure it's open ended and probative so they can have a chance to really see into this guy's mind. Here's how the exam (written by Sheriff Dupnik) should go:
- Who is your favorite conservative talk radio host?
- When did you "like" Sarah Palin's Facebook page?
- When did you first realize Obama wasn't a citizen?
- How violent would you get if you went to a tea party that just served tea? (On a scale of 9-10)
- Do you like, like like, or love unconditionally the "double n" in Glenn Beck
- When you take a bath do you bring in all of your talk radio action figures to play with, or just your favorites?
- Spell "PMSNBC"
- True or false: The "P" is silent
- Chris "Tingle-Tangle" Matthews, liberal bedwetter or jockeying for a lucrative deal endorsing catheters?
- True or
false: Ed Schultz is related to the great Charles Schultz because his brain is the size of a peanut.
It's a proof-fool test.