Follow Me on Pinterest

For Paul Krugman 9-11 Brought Him Years of ....Shame?

I've tried in the past to read Paul Krugman's work, I usually get about a paragraph in and find it impossible to continue.

Today was different, he wrote a column titled "The Years of Shame." Many, including myself, have taken the time to commemorate this day because we owe it to the victims to remember them and forge on to the better tomorrow Muslim extremists in al Qaeda and elsewhere are trying to prevent.

Paul saw things a little differently

What happened after 9/11 — and I think even people on the right know this, whether they admit it or not — was deeply shameful. Te atrocity should have been a unifying event, but instead it became a wedge issue. Fake heroes like Bernie Kerik, Rudy Giuliani, and, yes, George W. Bush raced to cash in on the horror. And then the attack was used to justify an unrelated war the neocons wanted to fight, for all the wrong reasons.

He calls his blog "The Conscience of a Liberal." Indeed.

He doesn't even have the guts to allow comments on his hateful, unpatriotic, dishonest, disrespectful, dishonoring screed. What a way to honor the way of life that was attacked on this day ten years ago.

Now that we've seen how one of the "luminaries" of the left decided to commorate the tenth anniversary of 9-11. Let take a look at how the "fake hero," George W. Bush, decided to honor what should be the sanctity of this day.

Liberals never miss an opportunity to be the troglogytes they want us to believe George W. Bush was as president.

h/t Hugh Hewitt (who has one of the best shows on radio) for the video.