Follow Me on Pinterest

Should Obama Be On The Lookout For Killer Bunnies?

From Pajamas Media.

In a Tweet no president could love, political analyst and University of Virginia professor Larry Sabato, raises the specter of yesteryear, and not in a good way:

@LarrySabato Larry Sabato

And Obama? POTUS looks weak, irrelevant, Carter-ized–at least for now. Any day, I expect him to be attacked by a killer rabbit.

When Larry Sabato sees a killer rabbit looming ahead, the White House should be worried.

The reference is to an April 1979 episode when then President Jimmy Carter returned to the White House after a solo fishing trip to his native Georgia.  He claimed he had used his paddle to fend off a berserk rabbit swimming right at his boat....The Washington Post ran the story on the front page under a banner headline: “PRESIDENT ATTACKED BY RABBIT.”

Read the whole story here

Maybe when considering cuts liberals for the first time will leave defense alone so there can be money for research and development for an actual Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. The weapon used to defeat the Killer Bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Below is a replica...

Of course there is a major design flaw that liberals will never be able to look past. I don't want to say what it is, but I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with "Christian cross." So we'll definitely need federal funding to figure out how to get around this....

To make it work you have to count to three, so entrusting it to Biden will be considered a treasonous offense.

h/t to Patrick Richardson at Pajamas Media Tatler for the inspiration for this.