Follow Me on Pinterest

Are Immigrants Migrating to the Tea Party?

About 7 years ago met a Russian girl years ago who said she would definitely register Republican when she got her citizenship, because the rhetoric of the Democrats sounds too much like what she heard growing up under communism.

Turns out people like her are becoming less the exception.

“If the immigrants understood what was happening in America there would be a revolt against those politicians,” said (Hispanic Tea Party member Tito) Muñoz, who became a citizen in 2008. “Obama’s talking one way and doing another and the Hispanics do not know about that hanky-panky....Why do immigrants leave their country? Because they don’t have opportunity and they don’t have freedom, because politicians control everything,” he said. “We come to America and we are going to have the same crap? Then we might as well go back there.”

Read more about immigrants turning to the Tea Party at Roll Call

Isn't mashugana a kosher tea sweetener?

My father is an immigrant and very conservative, but he came from Europe, so he just self-loather...Like a Jewish Democrat, but with less mashugana.

I honestly don't know how the Democrats fool any minority/immigrant group into voting for them. It's like buying a car with 3 wheels and then being told all cars come that way. Do they own some magic magnet that sucks intelligence out of people's heads before of the soundwaves in their voice reaches their brains? That would be pretty awesome if something like that existed. It exists...

Mashugana is manufactured from her brain farts.

That was Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and she is currently the pied piper of the DNC. I don't know if there is a test for mental fitness before taking the job of chairman of the horde, but she just passed it. I'm sure legal immigrants would be tickled pink by her views on the illegal ones.

Between her and the guy who thinks islands capsize it's a wonder any American, much less immigrants, would want to vote Democrat.

I'm telling you people...we've got to find that magnet! It's either that, or we have to figure out a better way to demagnetize welfare.