Follow Me on Pinterest

What Kind of Ringtones Do Liberals Have?

Newt Gingrich can't catch a break, he recently got caught with "Dancin' Queen" as the ringtone on his phone! Really Newt? Your name, your hair, your marital history, your RINO grazing...those aren't enough to make you look unpresidential?

The silver lining to this is it did make me wonder what ringtones liberal politicians would (or should) have...

----------

Harry Reid: The Village People - "Macho macho man, I want to be a macho man."

Barack Obama: Carly Simon - "You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you..."
or
Men at Work - "Do you come from the land down under?" (no...not Austrailia)

Michelle Obama: Weird Al Yankovich - "Just eat it....Get yourself an egg and beat it, have some more chicken, have some more pie...."

Joe Biden: "A B C D E F G...."

Al Gore: Journey - "Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling" (only during blizzards)

Nancy Pelosi: Lady Gaga - "Can't read my poker face" (she likes it when she gets calls at her Botox "consultations")

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Ludacris - "I've got hoes in different area codes"

Ted Kennedy: The Bangles - "Is this burning an eternal flame?" (yes, he got to keep his phone)

Anthony Weiner: "I wish I was an Oscar Mayer wiener..."

Charlie "Slumlord" Rangel: Pras and Mya - "Ghetto superstar, that is what you are..."

Barney Frank: Somewhere over the rainbow, is some guy... (its a custom ringtone)

Dennis Kucinich: Radiohead - "I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, what the hell am I doing here, I don't belong here..."

Bill Clinton: Garth Brooks - "I've got friends in low places"
or
Jimmy Soul - "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife..."

----------

I know the possibilities are endless with this. Let me know what I missed.