Follow Me on Pinterest

Well, I Guess We Don't Need An Election Now

I'm ok with the left gloating over this. Like everything else they do this will have a honeymoon period and then *poof* its gone.

Here's a comment left by one of my most persistent liberal trolls at this post today.

"conservatives" [sic] start wars. Progressives finish them!!!! ;-)

Digest that for a second, the war is now over?!? Barack Obama has ENDED the war against al Qaeda?

Lets take this even further...Democrats started the Korean war, and Eisenhower ended it. Democrats started Vietnam and Nixon ended it. Democrats started the Cold War, and Bush/Reagan ended it. On no level is this statement factual or correct.

Bloggers and commentators put up with kooks all the time, so it would be easy to write this moron off.

The problem is today on The View, Joy Behar, who I now realize poofs her hair as high as she does to hide the fact there is absolutley nothing in her head, thinks we should skip the next election, and she's only joining the chorus of liberal Johnny-come-lately's to the war hawk bandwagon that was built only a few hours ago.

Lets get something straight, liberals, when I go to the bathroom I remember to drop my pants first, that's about how much intelligence Barack Obama needed to authorize this operation.

That's right, AUTHORIZE. He didn't plan it, he didn't execute it, he didn't do anything to actually gather the intel needed to make sure it was even worth executing. He simply ok'd the hard work of others, which is to his credit, but IT ENDS THERE!

Period.

The United States military created a masterpiece of a fingerpainting at school and Obama hung it on his fridge. While that's a good thing, and we don't need to cancel any elections over it, this is a man who has turned our economy into a broken outhouse. He is steering our government's credit rating toward a cliff that bottoms out at Hell, and the only business benefiting from his presidency are golf ball manufacturers.

This is hardly the ace up his sleeve he'll need in any of the coming presidential debates that will shut down his GOP challenger...I mean, really now...

GOP guy: This president has recklessly piled a trillion dollar entitlement on top of our already trillion dollar deficits

Obama: Don't let that right-wing flabbajabba make you forget that my health care bill lead to the whereabouts and death of Osama bin Laden!

GOP guy: Um....is that Biden in a mask?.....Uh, why has your "stimulus" not reduced unemployment as promised?

Obama: Look at this picture of Osama with his eyeballs shot out and tell me the stimulus isn't working!

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and Obama is slightly smarter than one of those. Having said that, I now don't want liberals to ever accuse me of never saying anything nice about their guy.

----------

**UPDATE** iOwnTheWorld said all of this in a much more succinct way here.