Follow Me on Pinterest

Obama Finally Supports Drilling For Oil

YES! He can!!!

Just not for us...and now for another episode of "Who's Side Is Obama On Anyway?"

Now, with a seven-year offshore drilling ban in effect off of both coasts, on Alaska's continental shelf and in much of the Gulf of Mexico — and a de facto moratorium covering the rest — Obama tells the Brazilians:

"We want to help you with the technology and support to develop these oil reserves safely. And when you're ready to start selling, we want to be one of your best customers."

Read the whole story at Investors Business Daily

This is outrageous. I don't mean to be vulger, but did that statement come with a blue dress and kneepads?

And who the hell is we? The Kenyan voices in his head?

What ever happened to...

From Sad Hill News

Is there a reason we can't be our own best customers? How do the thousands of jobless victims of Obama's drilling moratorium feel about this? Does Obama want them to be customers of Brazil? WITH WHAT INCOME will they pay for it?

I know this seems like the 20 questions post, but that's all I've got. Logical thought is like a discarded fashion accessory with this president and I don't know how else to analyze this double standard.

It's a very good thing Obama was out of the country when he said this otherwise DC would've had a tsunami of its own...in taxpayer vomit.