Follow Me on Pinterest

Did Biden Really Compare The GOP To Rape Apologists?!?

Having failed at history when pronouncing that FDR eased Great Depression fears by going on television...which was a huge gaffe because he forgot to mention the FACT that he borrowed Doc Brown's flux capacitor from Marty in 1955...because he didn't die in 1945, he went back to the future.

In 1955 he stole a TV, went back to the 30's, installed a ramp on it and then proceeded to wheel himself up and give speeches easing people's economic fears ON TELEVISION....but I digress...

So Biden failed at history, no matter how plausible the scenario I present to help him out might be. So now he goes where no professional comedian dares to go...rape jokes.

The vice president, known for speaking his mind and at times putting his foot in his mouth, said that Republicans who want to cut spending while at the same time cutting taxes for the wealthy are similar to rape apologists...

It's amazing how these Republicans, the right wing of this party – whose philosophy threw us into this God-awful hole we're in, gave us the tremendous deficit we've inherited – that they're now using, now attempting to use, the very economic condition they have created to blame the victim – whether it's organized labor or ordinary middle-class working men and women. It's bizarre. It's bizarre."

See more at The Hill

Wait, he wasn't joking? Um.......ok?

First of all, if Biden truly "spoke his mind" as much as the media would like us to think he does, he would actually be a mute.

Second, conservatives philosophical view of tax cuts for anyone, including the rich, thus "forcing" the government to run deficits (in their view, not mine) is now tantamount to encouraging rape?

Laslty, if we want to humor Biden and follow this logic...who's doing the one doing raping here? If the unions and taxpayers are the victims, and the GOP is excusing it, neither can be the perp.

The only logical conclusion would be the ones in this equation not mentioned by Biden, the Democrats.

In light of this revelation I'm finding myself willing, for the first time ever, to compromise with a liberal by agreeing with Biden that the Democratic Party rapes taxpayers assets off. Also, the GOP should stop blaming them for voting liberal and come up with better pickup lines so they don't get seduced by the "hope" President Roofie drops into their drink.

In the end this is really just another example of media bias, because Biden can't actually "put his foot in his mouth" unless he says something ridiculously stupid.