Follow Me on Pinterest

Michelle Bachmann's First Act As A Presidential Candidate

I know Michelle Bachmann has her fans, but are even they taking the talk of her running for president seriously?

Don't get me wrong, I've personally liked her since the first time I saw her give an interview at the 2008 RNC. I never thought she would experience the populist rise that she has had since then, but good for her for it.

While entertaining and funny this doesn't suggest she's serious...

Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann is not afraid to continue to beat the birth certificate drum as a criticism of President Obama. Appearing on the radio show of conservative host Jeff Katz, Bachmann didn’t bring up the birther issue, but when prompted by Katz with it, happily declared how she would be different than Obama.

Katz was amazed that his sons had to provide more documentation to play little league baseball than what he alleged Obama ever had to provide. Bachmann assured Katz how there won’t be any lingering questions with her:

“I’ll tell you one thing, if I was ever to run for President of the United States, I think the first thing I would do in the first debate is offer my birth certificate, so we can get that off the table.”

More at Mediaite

hmmm.....................with that voice of hers I thought she was Canadian.

(Just kidding)

She can't win talking like that. I don't want to poop on the Birther's party, but there are a lot of other things that bother me about Obama's presidency. I think we would all be better served fighting his policies rather than playing Sisyphus at trying to prove his place of birth.

That said, her point is well taken. Libs went crazy when George W. Bush refused to admit to using cocaine. They said his refusal to talk about it confirmed he did it.

Its pretty flawless logic, I now understand why Obama wont show his birth certificate...It has drugs inside it.

Or had drugs, I don't think it literally exists anymore....

Just a "theory"...