Follow Me on Pinterest

A Very Busy Time For Crazed Right Wingers!

The important lesson from recent events is how imperative it is that DHS remains diligent and never rests in guarding every corner of the world from right-wing extremism, because that report they issued at the beginning of Obama's presidency (story here) is much more precient now than ever before.

For instance...

A gunman shouting "Allahu Akbar" opened fire on a bus carrying U.S. airmen in Frankfurt, Germany, killing two and wounding two others before his gun jammed and he was subdued, officials said.

An ethnic Albanian from Kosovo was taken into custody and the FBI was heading an investigation because U.S. citizens were killed and to determine whether the shooting was an act of terrorism.

More at ABC News

I'm sure this was just some guy who's still pissed about ObamaCare, or maybe his cable company discontinued Fox News. I'm sure DHS has a standard M.O. on this guy so profiling him shouldn't be too difficult.

Then we have some crazy Tea Party peeps on the other side of the pond getting all crazy in Wisconsin, trying to pose as union demonstrators so they could fall under DHS's home grown extremeist radar. They're pretty devious. They even tried to mob a fellow Republican to show they "mean business."

I personally was impressed with their ability to fake worship the Democratic Assemblyman who told them to stand down like he was their master in obedience school. I guess you don't really need to study cows to know how to act like a mindless herd.

It has been almost two years since that report was issued. Now more than ever it's time for liberals to stand up and show the world that they're the ones that put the "ive" in "progressive."