Follow Me on Pinterest

Sterilizing Our "Rhetoric"

If the left wants to ban rhetoric and sayings that are kind of tangentially but not really is offensive and dangerous, like put targets on a map (something they've also done but in a totally irrelevant way) then EVERYTHING should be on the table...

Target - Retail superstore my foot, that place is a country club for assassins.

Kill two birds with one stone - this one is to please PETA, besides its more efficient to say "thats efficient," so banning this kills two birds with one stone.

French fries - Someone might nuke France, lets call it something like "potato fingers"....no, that would encourage cannibalism...how about spud buddies...too fun, kids will like that, which means Michelle wont...OH! I got it!!! We'll just ban them.

Egg beaters - "Planned Parenthood" says the proper terminology is "choice," thanks.

Hope - It rhymes with rope. Why do you want to associate rope with a black man? Racist...

Hanging out - WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT ROPES?!?

Bullet train - don't ask me if calling it that is more or less dangerous than a Hummer with a leaky fuel line...God's existence is easier to prove.

Teleprompters - I can't have fancy gadgets like the president to help me find the words to describe how I feel, guess I have to use my fists.

YOU LIE! - The person who says this is obviously telling saying to go find a coffin.

Sh*t faced - If thats not racist against minorities then why don't white people get "bird-sh*t faced?"

High on life - Not without prescription we can tax pal

Hotter than Hell - Not to atheists

Wife beater - Why do you want to make Barney Frank feel left out?...Homophobe.

Club Med -  is not a euphemism for what ObamaCare is doing to medicine

Killin' time - Don't you dare accuse the Obama Administration of murder!

Soda jerk - there is no reason to name call just because Michelle Obama wants children to be healthy ...

Mailman - Biden thinks this is sexist, and the women who do this work should be called Femailmen.

Heart attack - liberals think that's Cheney's weapon of choice when he's not hunting

Targeted tax cuts - If we can't put targets on maps then how dare we put them on liberals' beloved taxes?