Follow Me on Pinterest

Guns Don't Kill People, Talk Radio Does?

This is getting to be SO OLD now....It looks like someone finally came unhinged...

"The kind of rhetoric that flows from people like Rush Limbaugh, in my judgment he is irresponsible, uses partial information, sometimes wrong information," Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik said today. "[Limbaugh] attacks people, angers them against government, angers them against elected officials and that kind of behavior in my opinion is not without consequences....The vitriol affects the [unstable] personality that we are talking about," he said. "You can say, 'Oh no, it doesn't,' but my opinion is that it does."

I'm really confused. Does this guy solves crime based on his opinion or the evidence at hand? What evidence does this moron have that Limbaugh could even begin to be responsible for what an insane person does?

How are the WORDS of Rush Limbaugh responsible for what this lunatic did relative to the ACTIONS of...

Leftist protesters?!?

Boy oh boy I'll bet Pima County must have A LOT of cold cases with Sherrif Fife in charge.