Follow Me on Pinterest

The Democrats Are The Real Health Care Hypocrites

Democrats have been trying to cast Republican members' acceptance of federal health benefits as hypocritical, as they seek to repeal last year's health care legislation..."It was a central value to us when we passed health care, and a central value to the American people, that members of Congress should get the same health care as eveyrone else," (New York Democratic Senator Chuck)Schumer told POLITICO this morning. "It seems unfair that house Republicans want to deprive middle-class Americans of the same health care as members of Congress but to keep it for themselves."

Read the rest at Politico

There must be something about the winter air in New York that makes liberals there especially stupid around now. It was about this time last year that Schumer called a flight attendant a "bitch" because she had the audacity to make him shut off his cell phone during a flight, just like everyone else.

Now he's trying to equate acceptance of the employer-based health insurance Congress receives to the ObamaCare ponzi scheme. I would say its grandstanding and he knows he's full of it, but it's so obviously not the same thing that it's not even something that needs to be debated.

Schumer drawing in crayon on the original Declaration of Independence, or his dropping trou and urinating on the capital rotunda would've seemed more intelligent.

Lincoln logs are harder to figure out

I thought these guys were suppoesed to be the smartest people in the room! All they ever do is say things that children could deconstruct.

Is he auditioning for the evental Broadway version of "Dumb and Dumber?"

Are his advisors the cast of "Jersey Shore?"

Does he sleep with a pillow made of flatulent donkey ass?

WHAT is causing this man to be such a bloomin' moron?!?

This is someone who ALMOST became the Senate Majority Leader two months ago...Harry Reid is a loon, but we already have enough helmet-clad Hank and Lloyd wannabes in charge of the executive branch, thank you.

I don't know what more to say, but I think Eric Cantor's office replied beautifully to this shell of a primate:

...we assume that he, Leader Reid, and Rep. Pelosi will be giving up their own health care since it doesn't include the public option. We also assume that all three will refuse to accept the extension of current tax rates and volunteer to pay higher taxes for the next two years.