Follow Me on Pinterest

I Probably Think Atheists Are Stupid

In light of Britain's Atheist Bus campaign this is probably a good time to mention I have always been a fan of the notion that I don't have enough faith to be atheist....

Apparently atheists don't have enough faith to be atheists either. There's probably no god?!? Does that mean there probably is a God?

This sets up an interesting conundrum for atheist crusaders. If they are "probably right" about there being no God then everything will go black and when we die existence for us will cease to be.

If they are "probably wrong" and there is a God then what do they think will happen to them when they have to face Him in the next life?

Basically, they're damned if they don't, and they be damned if anyone could get them to "do."

"seriously @$&#ed." is reallly not, but probably is code for "poopy heads"

By the way, I probably think atheists are a little stupid.

I would also say that it's most certainly true with a high degree of probability that "probably" is code for "definitely." Its also true with definite degree of probability that "stupid" is also meant to mean "seriously @$&#ed."

They don't believe in God, so they see no need for religion, which prompts them to start an atheist cult so they can tell the world they're "probably" right...

Meanwhile, all people of faith are the logically bankrupt ones in this equation?

How does anyone get this way? Were these people tied to a chair and fed a constant diet of paint chips and helium?

Oh, I'm sorry, am I being ridiuclous?

Also, what is it that atheists think we are consumed by that makes them feel the need to tell us to "stop worrying?" Because of their belief that God is in control people of faith are truly some of the most worry free people there are.

When anyone assumes you're something that you're not they're reallly projecting their own issues on to you. Without exception the non-religious people in my life are among the most miserable people I personally know. They can't enjoy their life because they get hung up on every little thing that goes wrong in it.

They sweat the small stuff because they don't think there is anything to look forward to after this life. So they want to get it while the gettin' is good, and they're never satisfied. They don't know what people of faith know...nothing material in this life can provide permanent or lasting happiness better than faithfulness to God.

This Christmas will be spent as it should be, celebrating the birth of the Son of God, and I'll be doing so happily, because believing in God makes my life more enjoyable.

I'm not going to worry about people who spend their lives WORRIED about making sure people knew that life PROBABLY has no point.

Honestly atheists, I don't care what you want to believe...but please just go find a dark sound-proof closet that you can "play dead" in, and stop trying to be a bummer to people who want to play in the light.

----------

On a side note, I thought this was a pretty brilliant retort from Neil Stevens over at Red State, I don't think they'd take it well...