Follow Me on Pinterest

Bristol Palin Is the WORST Person in the World?!?

Keith Olbermann really didn't go after Bristol Palin, did he?

Bristol Palin is the WORST person in the ENTIRE WORLD? Seriously?!?

Right now, some jerk with small man's syndrome from North Korea (who would kick Keith's rear face assface in arm wrestling) is firing shots at South Korea and killing people!

Right now, there's a guy running Iran who will wipe us and Isreal off the map before he would ever consider wiping himself.

Right now, somewhere in New York City, there is the king of all narcissists with a television show on MSNBC...old silent movies are watched by blind people more than this country watches his crappy show, and he DEMANDS millions of dollars to do it.

None of these morons ever get to be the WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD? It's gotta be freakin' Bristol Palin?

By the way, what does a response from the world's WORST person sound like?

Accusing me of hypocrisy is by now, an old canard. What Mr. Olbermann lacks in originality he makes up for with insincere incredulity. Mr. Olbermann fails to understand that in order to have credibility as a spokesperson, it sometimes takes a person who has made mistakes. Parents warn their children about the mistakes they made so they are not repeated. Former gang members travel to schools to educate teenagers about the risks of gang life. Recovered addicts lecture to others about the risks of alcohol and drug abuse. And yes, a teen mother talks about the benefits of preventing teen pregnancy.

I have never claimed to be perfect. If that makes me the "worst person in the world" to Mr. Olbermann, then I must apologize for not being absolutely faultless like he undoubtedly must be.

Read her entire response at her Facebook page.

Come on Keith, just retire this idiotic bit for good and claim the crown for yourself already.

h/t Memeorandum