Follow Me on Pinterest

Cher Dishes On Sarah Palin and Jan Brewer

The edits on the profanity are my own...(my comments in yellow)

“I got so obsessed with [C-SPAN] LOL! I'm sure she did that it was kind of interfering with my life. Sarah Palin came on, and I thought, Oh, f**k, this is the end. Because a dumb woman is a dumb woman.” YOU DON'T SAY CHER! On the subject of Arizona governor Jan Brewer, Cher says, “She was worse than Sarah Palin, if that is possible. This woman was like a deer in headlights. She’s got a handle on the services of the state, and I would not let her handle the remote control.”

Read the full article at Vanity Fair here for more gems of Cheracuda wisdom

Can she even spell C-SPAN?

I'm so glad to get to be able to get insight from pillars of intelligence like Cher. The only thing more artificial than her entire being is the notion that she is smart enough to unleash her intelligence on even the dumbest of magazines, let a lone Vanity Fair.

This is a grown woman who will be collecting social security checks any day now, and "da bomb" is in her vocabulary.

When Barbie is running low on plastic she borrows some from Cher.

Styrofoam bio degrades faster than she will.

I barely want to get liberal political opinion from people who are qualified to give them let alone from someone like her who could call a "dunce cap" a "cap."

It's times like this I wish the smart half of Sonny and Cher was still alive.