Follow Me on Pinterest

WHAT! Willow Palin Acted Like A Kid?!?

Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter Willow Palin used multiple homophobic slurs -- including the word f**got -- to attack a Facebook user who criticized her mom's new reality show .... TMZ has learned.

During the premiere of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sunday night -- a boy named Tre who went to school with the Palin kids wrote a status update that read, "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now."

The comment sparked an intense response from Willow -- who replied on the boy's wall, "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Willow followed up that comment with another that read, "Tre stfu. Your such a f**got."

Bristol Palin also got in on the smacktalk -- writing a message to Tre saying, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh*t."

Eventually, a message board war erupted -- and Bristol took aim at another person named Jon -- saying, "You'll be as successful as my baby daddy, And actually I do work my ass off. I've been a single mom for the last two years."

Read the rest at TMZ (via Memeorandum)

That's it! I'm packin' up my "I ♥ Palin tent and leavin' camp for the Democrats. This is outrageous that a KID would use the word "faggot" while trash talking some jerk who wants to tear her mom down.

I thought we taught kids to be better than that. I thought we moved past such vulgarity since I was her age in the 90's. I thought kids today were too PC with their trash talk.

The gay community has come TOO FAR to put up with this homophobic crap.

Time out...I need to catch my breath...

Stop Tre, you're such a person exercising your lifestyle choice to love men in a sexual way, and that's your choice, but I'm going to use that fact about you to put you down without your permission now.

You would never see "progressive" liberals engage in THAT kind of hate speech....no sir!

.......um........I can't tell...is that moral high ground or a sink hole?

Ok, look, the bottom line is Willow and Bristol should've been above all of this for the sake of their mother. They weren't, they're kids, and at least they're more mature than the monkeys pictured above. So liberals like can go ahead and spare us the sanctimony on this one.