Follow Me on Pinterest

Could Obama Even Count To Quadrillion?

New deal I'm going to try out...editorial comments by me will be embedded into news articles in yellow. Starting with this article from the LA Times...

Sarah Palin, that reputed Republican rebel who's supposed to be at odds with the national party When the hell did this happen? Is this what liberals' Ouija boards them?, swung through California this past weekend to rouse Republicans at a Republican National Committee rally in Anaheim...

...(at the rally) Palin said, please, nobody should tell the Democratic president what number comes after a trillion. (It's quadrillion.) Oooh goody the LA Times can use Google Obama will bring Air Force One back to California later this month to help incumbent Sen. Barbara Boxer  so she doesn't have to go back to being called "Ma'am" in her effort to avoid all things feminine except being registered Democrat against Republican Carly Fiorina -- and drop into Nevada again to do the same for embattled Harry Reid vs the GOP's Sharron Angle because nothing says re-elect like an endorsement from dope and derange.

Read the entire column from the LA Times here

Maybe they're trying teach whats left of their readers to count

This shows the clear bias the LA Times has FOR the president. She specifically asked that nobody tell him and they did it anyway.

I don't know, maybe they were just trying to brag that they know because thats about how many times the media tries to make us choke down the liberal line a day.

Part of me thinks its as if they were suggesting SHE didn't know. What if she doesn't know? What would that mean?

Basically President (Republican name here) can't count to quadrillion, so they won't spend that much.

Meanwhile...

Obama Biden quadrillion