Follow Me on Pinterest

Its Nice To Know Pelosi Wont Have Democrat Support When They Lose The House

My "editorial" comments will be embedded into news articles in yellow.

A House Democratic lawmaker said late last week that he'd heard Nancy Pelosi wouldn't seek another term as Speaker. Dems are losing the house so it doesn't matter

Rep. Mike McIntyre (D-N.C.) said that not only would he not back Pelosi (D-Calif.) for Speaker again, but also that he'd heard she would not seek another term in that position.  I said it doesn't matter, the minority doesn't get the position

"From what we're hearing, she's probably not going to run for Speaker again," McIntyre told WWAY-TV in North Carolina. "And if she does, I'm confident she's going to have opposition, and I look forward to supporting that opposition." ARE YOU PEOPLE @#@#!#$ RETARDED!?!

Read the rest at The Hill...if you must

Do you see what this is?!? Its as if the Democrats don't realize they're about to win the silver medal in a two man race.

Why is this a story? Are these flying monkey's trying to start a rumor that will encourage independents to give them another shot because they're finally going to reject that botox addled harpy they call a leader?

Its almost here people....We're going to pry that gavel from her cold, dead, hands...and then we're going to allow her to plant her ass in the cheap seats with her parting gift from the GOP (a flask filled with formaldehyde) so she can preserve herself long enough to end her career with what's left of the Democratic peons that were decimated by her tactics.