Follow Me on Pinterest

The Looking Spoon's You Might Be Conservative If...

I've also done lists of ways you might be liberal Check out volume 1 <---- here and volume 2<----here

I have to admit, some of these are a bit salty, but I never set out to make this site for kids...

If it feels like going from GOP to Democrat rule is like going from tax cuts to tax sluts...

If you think the Democrats changed their logo to a "D" so Biden knows who to root for while watching TV on election night...

If you thought handout was just a move from the hokey pokey until the Dems took over...

If you think taxes, regulation, and an Uncle Sam blowup doll are all you need to make a Democrat snuff film...

If you think Nancy Pelosi is kinda hot for a bride of Frankenstein...

If you think Harry Reid modifies his voice to sound more masculine than he is...

If you suspect monkeys have a saying that goes something like "that's so easy Robert Gibbs could do it"...

If Meghan McCain only makes you feel horny because she is such a RINO...

If you suspect that Alan Grayson's last name is short for Graysonovabitch...

If you think watching MSNBC constitutes charitable giving that should be tax deductible...

If you'd call a gathering of Dems for an Obama bill signing an "Uncle Sam gang bang"...

If you thought food stamps was postage made out of food...

If you know a lot about creating jobs and nothing about giving them...

If you hear Nancy Pelosi say on a summer day "I'm melting" and you're hoping someone finally threw a bucket of water on her...

If you think tax day is only in April so the IRS can do spring cleaning on your bank account....

If you'd bet global warming would feel a lot more real if Al Gore would just fire up the heaters in all his mansions to full blast for a few minutes...

You might be conservative!