Follow Me on Pinterest

Top 10 Things Rahm Emanuel Said After Resigning from the Obama Administration

So Rahm is out...but what did he say on the way out? (WARNING: if you don't like "simulated" profanity then this post is not for you...and you should start demanding presidents pick chiefs of staff who don't develop their vocabularies by licking toilets)

Seriously though, this is mocking a guy who Obama once describes as "every day is a swearing in ceremony" so this post is rated R for Rahm's Mouth

10. Man, f**k this f**king corrupt ass administration, you guys are, like, f**king dirtier than my f**king mouth spouting the virtues of f**king capitalism.

9. You've gotta f**king stop Glenn Beck, that fundie retard thinks he can "restore honor" I've got more f**king honor in the urine I just left on the f**king Constitution

8. You better f**king repeal "don't ask don't tell." It's so f**king pointless, I mean, I didn't need when I did f**king ballet!

7. I use too much profane language? Compared to what? F**king ObamaCare?

6. Before I started working for this president I didn't think anyone could suck more than a f**king White House intern.

5. You know what I really want more than being mayor? I just want to f**king dance man

....(sniff)

4. What the f**k is up with the new DNC logo? What's the D stand for "f**king DUMBASS?" It looks like one of those f**king alphabet magnets I use to hang my f**king kids art on the f**king fridge

3. I was the one who said ObamaCare was a "big f**king deal" and then Biden had to go and steal it from me on national TV that plagiarist sonova b**ch!.

2. Where do the dark rings under my eyes f**king come from? I'm a liberal f**king Democrat in the f**king Obama adminsitration...do you really think I can f**king sleep at night?

1. You guys are so f**king STUPID. Seriously Barack, I'm no spelling whiz but I'm pretty sure you put the "O" in f**king "RETARDED"