Follow Me on Pinterest

11 Reasons To Vote For Democrats In November

Found this video posted at All American Blogger, who also claims credit for creating the video. This is an excellent collection of Democrat wisdom that speaks for itself.

I want to add my two cents to this, but I'm not really sure how in a way that makes this video better, but I'll give it a shot...

Its becoming increasingly apparent to those of us who are actually paying attention that the real values of the Democratic party, at its core, have departed from anything that resembles the principles we were actually founded on.

When a Democrat says something is "un-American" try to take note on if they say HOW its "un-American." They can't say how, because they're so wrapped up in themselves they don't even know what "American" is anymore.

Or maybe I'm not giving them enough credit, after all, President Obama has been saying since his 2008 victory speech that he wants to "REMAKE" America, so maybe its that they all have God complexes and "un-American" is anything that isn't in THEIR image....

Don't take my word for it, the morons in the video make my point for me.