Follow Me on Pinterest

Conservative Satire Headlines May 24-28

Here are the latest additions to the Satire Headlines Archive (starting with the most recent):

TENSIONS BETWEEN U.S. AND N. KOREA ESCALATE WHEN ATTEMPT TO MOCK U.S. IS STYMIED BY AN INABILITY TO PRONOUNCE "OIL SPILL" - May 28

BARNEY FRANK DENIES SEXUAL HARASSMENT AFTER BASKETBALL GAME WITH AIDE, SWEARS HE WHISPERED IN EAR "PASS ME THE ROCK" - May 27

OBAMA SUPPORTERS URGE HIM TO NOT INSPECT GULF OIL SPILL AS HE MAY SLIP AND FALL ON THE WATER - May 27

BIDEN SENDS EMAIL TO E.U. LEADERS COMPLAINING THAT TALK ABOUT THEIR ECONOMY CRUMBLING MAKES HIM CRAVE COOKIES - May 26

HOLDER REGRETS "LIKING" FACEBOOK'S "NOT READING LAWS I OPPOSE IS SEXY," ADMITS HE NEVER READ THE TITLE - May 25

OBAMA TO HAVE EXTRA INDEX FINGERS GRAFTED TO HAND IN ORDER TO MEET GROWING DEMAND FOR FINGER POINTING - May 25

ARIZONA GOVERNOR ENTERS SECOND DAY OF FORCE FEEDING IMMIGRATION BILL TEXT TO ERIC HOLDER VIA TWITTER - May 24

SENATE CONFUSED BY BIDEN'S DEMAND FOR SPEEDY CONFIRMATION AFTER NOMINATING TIGGER FOR STOCK MARKET CZAR - May 24