Follow Me on Pinterest

Conservative Satire Headlines April 16-30

Here are the latest additions to the Headlines Archive

OBAMA PROPOSES DEVELOPMENT OF NEW ATM CARD THAT GIVES YOU MONEY BY SWIPING IT UP RICH PEOPLES BUTTS - April 30

PSYCHICS SAY GROWING GULF OIL SPILL SPEAKS TO THEM, SAYS "LOOK AT ME I'M THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT" - April 30

EPA CONTINUES TO INSIST OIL SPILL IN GULF IS FROM BP WELL AND NOT A DNC SNORKELING PARTY - April 29

OBAMA SAYS REASON FOR CONSTANT TRAVEL AROUND COUNTRY IS TO DOUBLE CHECK THAT THERE ARE 57 STATES - April 28

OBAMA RESCINDS GIDDY APPROVAL TO PURSUE A TAX ON IRAN AFTER REALIZING HIS GENERALS SAID "ATTACKS" - April 27

TEA PARTY INFILTRATES ARIZONA ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROTESTS IN EFFORT TO SABOTAGE THEM WITH CIVILITY - April 27

NEW DOCUMENTARY SET TO BE RELEASED ON THE BLOATING OF THE WELFARE STATE CALLED "SUPER-SUBSIDIZE ME" - April 26

ASKED HOW ARIZONA IMMIGRATION LAW IS "MISGUIDED" IF IT MOVES IN RIGHT DIRECTION NAPOLITANO SAYS "EXACTLY" - April 26

OBAMA FIRES TELEPROMPTER FOR SLIPPING INTO IMMIGRATION SPEECH HOW ARIZONA LAW HITS CLOSE TO "HOME" - April 23

OBAMA ORDERS BIDEN TO STOP CALLING ENVIRONMENTALISTS A BUNCH OF CRAZY "EARTHERS" - April 23

EARTH DAY EVENT MARRED WHEN OBAMA SEES "HAPPY EARTH DAY" BANNER AND POINTS OUT HIS NAME ISN'T EARTH - April 22

VOWING TO GET HIGHER RATINGS THAN KEITH OLBERMANN MSNBC GRANTS A SHOW TO HIS EGO - April 22

GOVERNMENT TO EXPECT A BRIGHTER JOBS PICTURE AFTER CNN ANNOUNCES HELP WANTED ADS TO HIRE VIEWERS - April 21

DEMOCRATS CELEBRATE GM PAYING OFF BAILOUT, LOOK FORWARD TO REFOCUSING COLLECTION EFFORTS ON ITS PROFITS - April 21

PEW POLL FINDS 4 IN 5 DON'T TRUST FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WHILE 1 IN 5 ANSWERED THE QUESTION INCORRECTLY - April 20

GOP DISAPPOINTED THAT FDA DRIVE TO REDUCE HEART ATTACKS DEALS WITH SALT INTAKE, NOT LIBERAL POLICIES - April 20

BIDEN SUSPECTED OF SPYING ON TEA PARTY RALLY WHEN A DISGUISED MAN IS SPOTTED CLAIMING TO BE DRUNK ON TEA - April 19

BIDEN SADDENED TO LEARN U.N. WILL NOT HOLD CONTEST TO RENAME VOLCANO BLASTED ICELAND - April 19

ENVIRONMENTALISTS HAIL REDUCTION OF AIR TRAVEL'S CARBON FOOTPRINT AS SILVER LINING OF VOLCANO ERUPTION - April 16

HUMBLED BY ICELAND VOLCANO AL GORE SAYS HIS RHETORIC CAN'T COMPETE WITH MOTHER NATURE'S CARBON EMISSIONS - April 16